Lions Code of Ethics
- To show my faith in the worthiness of my Vocation by industrious application to the end that I may merit a reputation for quality service.
- To seek success and to demand all fair remuneration or profit as my just due, but to accept no profit or success at the price of my own selfrespect lost because of unfair advantage taken or because of questionable acts on my part.
- To remember that in building up my business it is not necessary to tear down another’s to be loyal to my clients or customers and true to myself.
- Whenever a doubt arises as to the right or ethics of my position or action toward my fellow men, to resolve such doubt against myself.
- To hold friendship as an end and not a means.
- To hold that true friendship exists not on account of the service performed by one to another, but that true friendship demands nothing but accepts service in the spirit in which it is given.
- Always bear in mind my obligation as a citizen to my nation, my state and my community, and to give them my unswerving loyalty in word, act and deed. To give freely of my time, labor and means.
- To aid my fellow men by giving my sympathy to those in distress, my aid to the weak, and my substance to the needy.
- To be careful with my criticism and liberal with my praise; to build up and not destroy.
- Opportunity to share in Community improvement
- Fulfillment of personal Social responsibility
- Satisfaction of helping Others
- Membership in the world’s Largest service club
- Self-improvement and Peer support
- Development of leadership Skills
- Develop great friendships